We would like to bring to your attention the issue of information and analytical edition PROMaison # 4 (2019).
Read in this issue:
- New items from Ukrainian retailers and importers;
- Business opportunities for Ukrainian entrepreneurs and exporters from the Export Promotion Office. Trade missions and international exhibitions as practical and effective tools for finding partners and expanding markets.
- A holiday that is always with you. Interview with Nadezhda Tutenko, CEO of Global Decor.
- Gifts for Happy People. Kirill Gorodner, founder of ORNER, talks about developing his brand and features in the Ukrainian market.
- Pack and donate. Interview with Vladislav Streltsov, founder of Flocase.
- Smart gifts. Changes in the consumption paradigm associated with Y and Z generations.
- New Year’s decor. Recent trends are told by Taisiya Kurovskaya, founder of Scorpio.
- Ukrainian souvenir. Interview with Oksana Shevchenko, director of the Kiev Souvenir Factory.
- Participation in an International Exhibition: WHY? HOW? WHY? Roadmap for preparation by Natalia Trokhonenko, Head of International Exhibitions, LLC Parus Expo Media, Messe Frankfurt’s official representative office in Ukraine.
- 5 Reasons to Use Messenger Marketing in 2020. An article for entrepreneurs and marketers about messenger marketing – a new promotion channel that came out in 2016.
- Time management as a tool for external and internal PR. Ludmila Bogush, founder of BogushTime, on consumer business, planning, customer engagement and customer orientation.
- YouTube and Etsy are companies and craftsmen who sell gifts. Aspects of specialized promotion on two leading online platforms.
- ProMaisonShow. World of Gifts Trade Show. Christmas Trade Show. Post-release of three major events for manufacturers and importers of home and garden goods, gifts and Christmas products, held in the fall of 2019.
- Heimtextil 2020. Announcement of the largest international textile industry exhibition, which will traditionally begin the Messe Frankfurt exhibition season.
- Ambiente 2020. Announcement of the world’s leading exhibition in the field of tableware, household goods and leisure, kitchenware, gifts and interior design.